AUD Time Table, Admit Card and Result for UG and PG Students
Indian students today browse the magazines and internet websites, seeking to find a suitable academic portal abroad that will enable them to have the best educational options and facilities. The prospect of better infrastructure and educational openings attracts thousands from within our country to take flight into a land unknown and alien to them. It is sad that a country like India where education was bestowed decades ago is still on the lines of progress. The huge sum of money allotted for these purposes hardly serve the goal and are used for other personal gains. An institution in India that achieves the international standards of education both in academics and infrastructure is Ambedkar University in Delhi.
AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY TIME TABLE 2017/ AUD ADMIT CARD FOR UG, PG AND RESEARCH
Know Ambedkar University
AUD falls into the genre of a public university and was founded in 2007. The university is named after the famous educationalist Dr. B.R.Ambedkar who was the mastermind behind the formulation of the Indian constitution. Ambedkar believed that education is the primary means to empower and uplift the poor and the dejected. This serves to be one of the missions of the university that emphasises on the incorporation of equity with excellence. The logo of the institution portrays a tree which is a representation of wisdom and desire to branch out. The infrastructure of the university houses various departments of study and research. The Center for Community Knowledge also enhances the learning of the masses within the region. The presence of age-old historic buildings adds glory to the infrastructure. An important aspect of the infrastructure is the library which showcases many thousands of books along with the national and international print journals and magazines. There is a computerised database of the library documents and users. The library is divided into four sections namely general, textbook, reference and periodical section and this division enable ease of access. With over a collection of one hundred and fifty DVD collections, the library is purposed to have a film section which makes learning through visual media interesting. The learning methodology adopted in the university is one of liberal university atmosphere thereby making learning a lenient process. The university solely focuses on the learning of humanities and social science subjects. BA, MA, PG Diploma, MBA, MPhil and PhD are the levels of the courses offered by the institute. A student can opt to take up a degree programme in which he completes his course within a period of three years or be awarded a dual major after a period of four years. The teaching members within the university are chosen from the best within the country and abroad and are individuals who are well-informed about the subject but also know the methodology to impart this knowledge to the students. The language cell encourages students who are weak in the languages to take up the post graduate courses and assists in the learning process. The university also believes in learning through understanding and the assessment depends on the continuous and end performance. The end of semester weighs in proportion to the continuous assessments thereby lightening the burden of the students. The technique of teaching followed by the establishment is through the student-based approach and as a result, makes this university highly sought after and one that follows the international standards of teaching and learning.
UG/ PG Courses Offered by Ambedkar University
Ambedkar University offers Undergraduate Courses in the following disciplines:
- Bachelor with Honours in Commerce
- Bachelor with Honours in Economics
- Bachelor with Honours in English
- Bachelor with Honours in Geography
- Bachelor with Honours in Hindi
- Bachelor with Honours in Hindi Patrakarita evam Jansanchar
- Bachelor with Honours in History
- Bachelor with Honours in Management Studies
- Bachelor with Honours in Political Science
- Bachelor with Honours in Social Work
The post graduate Diploma courses are offered in the following disciplines:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (English Medium)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Finance (English Medium)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Writing of Mass Media in Telugu (Telugu Medium)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Studies (Telugu Medium)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Rights (Telugu Medium)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Woman’s Studies (Telugu Medium)
The post graduate degree courses offered in this university are given below:
- Master of Arts (MA) – English
- Master of Arts (MA) – Economics
- Master of Arts (MA) – History
- Master of Arts (MA) – Political Sciences
- Master of Arts (MA) – Public Administration
- Master of Commerce (MCom) – Commerce
- Master of Science (MSc) – Mathematics and Applied Maths
The research/ Doctoral Level Courses offered by the university are:
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil),
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
How to Download the AUD Time Table?
In order to get the time-table of Ambedkar University, you should follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of Ambedkar University aud.ac.in
- After that move to Student zone and choose Notice Board option.
- Select SUS- Fees and Timetable
- You will get either the latest or Archives news in this section by selecting one of them.
Ambedkar University Admit Card 2017
The students of Ambedkar University should bring their admit card at the examination centre which will give them the authority to enter into the examination hall. The links for downloading the admit cards for different departments are as follows:
For Ambedkar University Admit Card– Click Here
How to Get the Results of Ambedkar University Delhi?
Ambedkar University uploads its results on its official web portal. It conducts Under Graduate and Post Graduate exams in different streams like BA, MBA, MA in the month of March/April. Its result is declared in the month of June/July. Students use their roll numbers to check their results online when it is disclosed.