Heavy Water Board (HWB) Recruitment 2015 for Multiple Post
Heavy Water Board is a part of Department of Atomic Energy under the Government of India. Heavy Water Board invites application from the young energetic candidates of the country and female candidates are encouraged to apply. The recruitment process at HWB is only through online mode and for various posts. Jobs in Heavy water Board is for Scientific Officer, Nurse under the Non-Gazetted Post, and Scientific Assistant for Library, pharmacist under Non-Gazetted and for Stenographer under two different grades. Heavy water Board is also recruiting Upper Division clerk for four Different States.Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015 invites application for multiple seats.
Total No. of Seats: 47
- Scientific Officer
- Scientific Assistant Library
- Upper Division clerk
Heavy Water Board Recruitment have 47 seats for multiple vacancies.There are three unreserved seats for scientific Officer under General Medicine for Telangana and Tamil Nadu. There are total three posts for Nurse under Non-Gazetted for Manguru, Telangana Division. For Scientific Assistant in Group B under Non-Gazetted position for Library there is only 1seat for OBC category. For pharmacist also there is only one seat in reserved category. In stenographer there are two different grades named as Stenographer –I and II. Both the 24 posts are for Non-Gazetted and for reserved and unreserved candidates can apply. In Upper Divison Clerk there are 13 job Vacancies in Heavy Water Board.
Check Online Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015 for 47 various potion for Scientific Officer,Nurse,Scientific Assistant Library,Pharmacist,Upper Division clerk,Stenographer
- Scientific Officer: – A candidate who wishes to apply for the post should have completed his M.B.B.S. with a one year of complete Experience. Post Graduation is preferable and most desirable.
- Nurse: – (i) Female Candidates must have completed his +2 from a recognized institute and a Diploma in Nursing and Mid-Wifery of 3 years.
(ii) Male Candidates should have a Nursing Grade a certificate to find eligibility for the post. He should have three years of experience or he can show the proof of having served in class III and above in Armed Forces.
- Scientific Assistant for Library: – A candidate should have completed his or her Bask Degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate to find eligible for this Job. In addition to this one year of Diploma in Library Science with 60% of Marks is a must.
- Pharmacist: – A candidate should have completed his 10+2 with two years of Diploma in Pharmacy followed by a compulsory six months of Training. Apart from this a candidate must have a registration with central or state pharmacy council.
- Stenographer :- applicant applying for the job in Heavy Water Board for Stenographer post requires that a candidate have completed his matriculation with a 100 wpm typing speed in shorthand in English.
- Upper Division Clerk: – Job for Upper Division Clerk requires a candidature must have graduation in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
All the male and female candidates who are willingly applying for the job in HWB which includes reserved and unreserved are all according to the rules laid down by the government and official’s authority. The maximum age limit set for above all the post mentioned is 27 years and there is a relaxation of five years for the candidates who are already working in the central government as an employee for a period of three years.
Website: – hwb.gov.in
How to Apply
Candidates who wish to apply for the above posts mentioned need to apply online only as no other means or mode is supported. A candidate can apply for more than one post separately, individually after reading out all the details regarding job requirement for a particular post. All the applicants need to pay a very nominal application fee of INR 20/- only. Ex-Service man, SC, ST and for women candidates there is no need to pay any application charge.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015 Important Dates
- Last and closing date of submission of online Application is 15th October 2015.
It is advisable to all the candidates to read all the details regarding job in HWB or the recruitment in Heavy water Board 2015 available in PDF format.
Now Download here whole advertisement :- Click Here