TNPSC Recruitment 2016 : 317 posts for Personal Asst. online www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had released a notification for multiple posts through TNPSC Vacancies. Those who are interested in the TNPSC latest jobs can apply for this recruitment. The online application form link had been upgraded in the official website and all the interested aspirants would like to submit the forms till the last date 3rd of August 2016.
TNPSC Vacancies 2016 : Apply Now For Computer Operator/ Personal Asst/ typist/ computer operator post online/Exam Date
TNPSC is a government recruitment board which is responsible for maintaining and organising various government jobs exams. It was established on 1923 by the British Government in Tamil Nadu. It is one of the oldest recruitment boards running in India. Every year the department generates job opportunities or the aspirants that are in a search for various posts in Tamil Nadu state. Lakhs of candidates including the fresher and experienced apply for these opportunities. This year the respective department is back with lots of opportunities through openings in Personal Asst., typist, computer operator and Reader. Those who want to apply for TNPSC Vacancies can check the required details
The pay scale for the mentioned designation is mentioned a follows:-
- For computer operator : Rs 5200/– 20200
- For personal Asst. : Rs 15600/- 39100
- For typist – Rs 5200 – 20200/-
- For reader – Rs 5200 – 20200/-
- For typist: you must be holding a bachelor degree in any stream from a government authorised university
- For Computer Operator: candidate must be a BCA and must be a Government Technical examination pass out in typewriting in Tamil and English
- Reader: candidate must be a graduate.
The candidate must be an age limit between 18 to 30 years of age
The candidate belongs fro UR category have to pay Rs 100/-. For the ST/SC candidate no fee amount.
The aspirant selection will be made on the basis of written exam. After this, the aspirant will be selected for the oral test. If selected then the aspirant will be appointed on the designation they had applied for.
How to apply for TNPSC Vacancies
- Visit the TNPSC board official website
- Search for the latest announcement corner
- Select the suitable link
- Click on the link and form will appear on the screen
- start filling up the form
- Upload your photograph & thumb impression jpg image
- Pay the online fee payment
- Submit the form
After the submission of the form, you will have to attend the TNPSC Exam which will be commencing on 27th and 28th of August 2016.